50% off all books until Sunday
International Library of Policy Analysis
Series editors: Iris Geva-May, Professor Emerita, Simon Fraser University, Canada, Adjunct Professor, Carleton University, Canada and Visiting Professor, NYU Wagner, US and Michael Howlett, FRSC, Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) and Burnaby Mountain Professor, Simon Fraser University, Canada
This major series brings together a detailed examination of the theory and practice of policy analysis systems at different levels of governments and by non-governmental actors in a range of specific countries. It therefore provides a key addition to research and teaching in comparative policy analysis and policy studies more generally.
Each volume includes a history of the country's policy analysis, which offers a broad comparative overview with other countries as well as the country in question. In doing so, the books in the series provide the data and empirical case studies essential for instruction and for further research in the area. They also include expert analysis of different approaches to policy analysis and an assessment of their evolution and operation in both governmental and non-governmental organisations.
The series will be valuable to academics and students in public policy, public administration and management, comparative politics and government, public organisations and individual policy areas. It will also interest people working in the countries in question and internationally.
Editorial advisory board
- Yukio Adachi, Kyoto Sangyo University, Japan
- Cilik Yu, Shih Hsin University, Taipei
- Claudia Scott, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Ted Marmor, Yale School of Public Management, USA
- Michael Luger, Regent's University London, UK
- Michael Barzelay, London School of Economics, UK
- Sandra Archibald, University of Washington, USA
- Beryl Radin, Georgetown University, USA
- Bohdan Krawchenko, Ukrainian Academy of Public Administration, Ukraine
- Frans Van Nispen, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Jeni Veisman, Escola Nacional de Saúde Pública, Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Rio-de Janeiro
- Monika Steffen, University of Grenoble, France
- Martin Potuchek, Charles University, Czech Republic
- Scott Fritzen, University of Washington, USA
- Vidal Garza Cantú, FEMSA Foundation, Mexico