Publishing with a purpose
Research in Social Work
We are delighted to announce a new book series: Research in Social Work. Published by the European Social Work Research Association and Policy Press, the series will form a collection of the best research on social work in Europe.
Books published under the banner of the Research in Social Work series will examine current, progressive and innovative research applications of familiar ideas and models in social work research. Promising to become a leading research collection for social work academics, researchers and practitioners, the Research in Social Work series will make a unique contribution to the academic and professional development of social work in Europe.
Download the series flyer.
Call for proposals
Series Editors, Anna Gupta and John Gal are inviting proposals for books drawing on original and cutting-edge research and which aim to influence social work academia and practice. The editors are particularly keen to receive submissions for comparative books on the practice of social work research, which engage with international research literature.
If you are interested in discussing ideas or submitting a proposal, please contact:
Anna Gupta, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK Anna.Gupta@rhul.ac.uk, John Gal, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel email@example.com and Isobel Bainton, Commissioning Editor, Isobel.Bainton@bristol.ac.uk.
You can find out more about writing for Bristol University Press and Policy Press on our Information for authors page.
Editorial advisory board:
- Andrés Arias Astray, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Isobel Bainton, Policy Press, UK
- Inge Bryderup, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Tony Evans, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Hannele Forsberg, University of Tampere, Finland
- John Gal, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Anna Gupta, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Todd I. Herrenkohl, University of Michigan, US
- Ephrat Huss, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Stefan Köngeter, Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Science (OST), Switzerland
- Judith Metz, Saxion University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- Manohar Pawar, Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Ian Shaw, National University of Singapore and University of York, UK
- Darja Zaviršek, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia