Third Sector Research
Series editor: John Mohan, University of Birmingham, UK
Published in collaboration with the Third Sector Research Centre, this international series produces, in an accessible form, third/voluntary sector books based on original and timely research findings, with an emphasis on accessible communication between academic teaching and research, and practitioners.
- Youth voluntary action and engagement
- Geographical variations in the distribution of organisations, their resources and activities
- Marketisation and austerity
- Social enterprise
- The boundary between paid and unpaid work
- The contribution of third sector organisations to particular fields of social policy
This series is no longer accepting new book proposals.
Find out more about writing for Bristol University Press and Policy Press on our Information for authors page.