Publishing with a Purpose
Third Sector Research Series
Series editor: John Mohan, University of Birmingham, UK
Published in collaboration with the Third Sector Research Centre, this international series produces, in an accessible form, third/voluntary sector books based on original and timely research findings, with an emphasis on accessible communication between academic teaching and research, and practitioners.
- Youth voluntary action and engagement
- Geographical variations in the distribution of organisations, their resources and activities
- Marketisation and austerity
- Social enterprise
- The boundary between paid and unpaid work
- The contribution of third sector organisations to particular fields of social policy
To submit a book proposal for the Series, contact the Series Editor John Mohan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about writing for Bristol University Press and Policy Press on our Information for authors page.