Nov 24, 2020
What's new on PPSO?
Free access to introduction chapters of new books in December.
Our acclaimed eBook collection on University Press Scholarship Online platform now offers access the over 750 high-quality monographs. See the latest books added to the collection below and access the introductory chapters of new titles free until the end of November.
Find out more about how to access this essential resource or recommend PPSO to your library.
The latest additions to the list include:
- Communities, Archives and New Collaborative Practices
- The Rise of Food Charity in Europe
- Welfare to Work in Contemporary European Welfare States
- Generational Encounters with Higher Education
- Lifelong Learning Policies for Young Adults in Europe
- The Death of Affirmative Action?
- Legal Perspectives on Sustainability
- Living Against Austerity
- Redeeming Leadership
- Accountability and Review in the Counter-Terrorist State
- Beyond Pro-life and Pro-choice
- Cities Demanding the Earth
- Contested Britain
- De-Professionalism and Austerity
- Environmental Conflicts, Migration and Governance
- Imagining Regulation Differently
- Policy Learning and Policy Failure
- Reconsidering Policy
- Rescaling Urban Governance
- The Politics of Cycling Infrastructure
- The Poverty of Nations
- Commissioning Healthcare in England
- Child Poverty
- Child Sexual Exploitation: Why Theory Matters
- Children Framing Childhoods
- Errors and Mistakes in Child Protection
- Exploring Social Work
- Online Child Sexual Victimisation
- Reassessing Attachment Theory in Child Welfare
- Liberalism, Childhood and Justice
- Degrees of Freedom
- Ending Homelessness?
- Exploring Trade Union Identities
- Mental Health in Later Life
- Precarity and Ageing
- Transforming Glasgow
- Why Who Cleans Counts
Discover the latest books added to the PPSO collection.